__transparent__


i bought this chiffon pants already a few years ago. i guess the idea seduced me.
but i never found the way to wear it. 
the transparency is just too much, but thanks to this silky j.crew top, i found my way.
my husband prefers it tucked in, i prefer it over.
i have been obsessed with oversized look recently and i think he is over it.
well i guess i will have to learn to dress like a girl again.
but back to school is around the corner, and the idea of uniforms already rings my bell!

top j.crew - pants american apparel - sandals urban outfitters - backpack vintage coach

4 commentaires:

  1. I love this look! The way you mix the transparent pants with a casual top is perfect!

    www.sassique.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love this look.
    - Amalie.
    http://quirkywallflower.blogspot.dk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I saw those pants in AA stores many times but I never knew how to wear them. It is cool the way you wear it but still not very practical to walk around.

    RépondreSupprimer