__hike__

play dressed up with hiking shoes
that's might new motto
i actually feel so comfortable in my new teva that i just want to wear it with everything
but since i promised to act a little more like a woman, i tied my hair up and added some lipstick
done.
and yes, this is my favorite dress... which actually happens to be a double XL top
ha!

dress thrifted - purse forever21 - earrings cos - sandals teva

5 commentaires:

  1. Loving this simple, dainty look! Those earrings look great on you x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. HAH I loveeee oversized top. looks great on you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice outfit! So classic and so you at the same time, beautiful.

    www.sassique.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog
    loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is my web blog; Beats By Dre

    RépondreSupprimer