__black+denim__


lazy mood is my everyday mood recently. black + denim = yes in my head, almost every morning.
i am sorry.
today was cold so i kept adding layers to it. cropped turtleneck, oversized denim jacket ( my new treasure) and my favorite monogram sweatshirt.
well that's pretty much how i look taking my bus to go work.

i'll try to be more inspired next time!

pants and cropped american apparel - denim jacket vintage - sweatshirt diy - satchel a.p.c. - sandals topshop

9 commentaires:

  1. you look so comfy! i wish i could readily find a denim jacket like that somewhere....
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Black and denim combination is perfect. I love the look.
    Miflordeliss

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this outfit! I found your blog through American Apparel's website and I'll definitely be sticking around :^)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. daydreaming

    cheveux dénoués caressent la pensée le soleil couchant réfléchi sur la mer
    soleil ludique il se recueille dans un chignon à rêver de la mer dans vos yeux.

    don't cut your hair. please

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

    Feel free to surf to my page sharecash auto

    RépondreSupprimer