__a mess__



i realize that i am often inspired by the mess that i create 
accidental color palette that i notice along the day
it can anything really but it stays in my head and sometimes i feel the urge to shoot it and even to keep it ...
oh, and i also noticed, i am more a square than a round type of person

chiffon button-up & jeans american apparel - tube top random boutique from long beach

7 commentaires:

  1. I've just stumbled across your blog from the American Apparel website but I'm so glad I did as your style is so on point. I absolutly love your minimalistic pallet and pairing it with 90s high rise jeans have been my favourite too recently!

    Ally (allysworldd.blogspot.co.uk) xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

    my web page; TruVisage Review

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i like your hair like that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for the nice post. I must say in the pictures the material looks really fine and soft of these robes. And the colours are so cool. Great work

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the color combination! team with stilettos

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The robes looks fine but why they look bit dirty? Isn't?

    RépondreSupprimer