red



(knit top & suede pouch american apparel - skirt & sandals vintage - earings gift)

red for monday
i had an incredible selection of wool pencil skirts, pullovers and printed collared shirts in my head
but this morning, like every morning these days, it was too hot
so i did what i had to do, i selected one of my favorite summer item that i know i will miss once in winter
my vintage silky red flowers print skirt

check here for Caroline's version of red !

3 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous look and combination!The skirt is amazing!
    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love it! I totally do the same by the way - try to wear summer clothing items while I still can!

    xo Caroline
    http://thefeministajournals.blogspot.ca/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. cette robe te vas bien
    Martial

    RépondreSupprimer