si pale

(dress, collar shirt & backseam stockings american apparel - coat & heels vintage - purse a.p.c.)

i am happy when i wear all beige
soft lace under a wool coat
that's the winter i like
happy valentines everyone !

5 commentaires:

  1. love your style sweetie! your blog too! i am now following you, follow me back if you like!
    can't wait to hearing from you!
    love,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you always look gorgeous! I'm in love with your style xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This outfit is so beautiful! I love the collar and the lace and that coat is amazing! I would transport myself to the 40's in that outfit.

    Ana
    anacloud

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your legs are beautyful but your legs coverd with sheer tights are more beautyful than without tights! Love Till

    RépondreSupprimer