de la laine sur ma peau





i just got my knit bra by goodnight day
i am in love with the nude color
gringham skirt and classic button-up
i feel like i messed up my uniform

skirt & shirt: american apparel - bra: goodnight day - purse: vintage - heels: mom's
photos by mima

8 commentaires:

  1. haha cute comments. I love that knit bra, you make everything look cool but still classy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime beaucoup cette tenue estivale !

    http://www.jeunesgenscommehier.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. love how you wore the to!:) would love to have one like that! love that you wore a white shirt over it. Chic!

    xo,paxie
    http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this!! and btw your hair is absolutely gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The AA skirt is lovely, but I was wondering, you live in Bruxelles I think, so do you speak French ?

    See U !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oui, Je parle Francais . C'est ma langue maternelle.

    RépondreSupprimer